PostgreSQL backed application problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From zoltan.sebestyen@netvisor.hu
Subject PostgreSQL backed application problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi again,

 I would like to know how to push PostgreSQL's error messages in a case of a
Web-based application with a PostgreSQL backend. I mean I've put a
PQerrorMessage() function call for every action in order to have all the
error messages in case of truble but these messages still don't reveal if it
was a user access rights [grant] problem or not etc. Do you have some ideas
to share about it?

    Thanks

> Zoltan Sebestyen
> NETvisor Kft