PostgreSQL EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Manuel Lemos
Subject PostgreSQL EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

I am trying to use transactions with PostgreSQL with the normal sequence

BEGIN
one or more SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE queries
COMMIT
END

But I am getting the following message just like if I haven't started a
transaction when I commit.

EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state

In Linux, sometimes I get the process to end with Segmentation fault error.
In a Sun I also get the error but I never seen the process to end.

Anybody experience anything like this?

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

E-mail: mlemos@acm.org