Re: Proposal: Document ABI Compatibility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Proposal: Document ABI Compatibility
Date
Re: Proposal: Document ABI Compatibility
List pgsql-hackers
On Jun 25, 2024, at 7:33 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> I took at a stab at this, using some of your text, but discussing API and ABI separately.

Oh man this is fantastic, thank you! I’d be more than happy to just turn this into a patch. But where should it go?
UpthreadI assumed xfunc.sgml, and still think that’s a likely candidate. Perhaps I’ll just start there --- unless
someonethinks it should go somewhere other than the docs.

Best,

David