Old interfaces directory in CVS tree? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jtv@xs4all.nl
Subject Old interfaces directory in CVS tree?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
A libpqxx user just informed me that the anonymous CVS repository at
anoncvs.postgresql.org still contained a 2002 version of libpqxx in the
interfaces directory.  I checked it out and otherwise it seems to be the
current source tree--at least I found an 8.1 version number somewhere.

Could someone "cvs remove" this old libpqxx version?  Having the old code
available may still be useful, but it should not be in current checkouts!

Jeroen