Re: Oracle buys Innobase - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Oracle buys Innobase
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
greg@turnstep.com ("Greg Sabino Mullane") writes:
>> I think Oracle will buy MySQL too eventually
>
> No, MySQL AB is a private company and would probably never
> sell to Oracle.

A significant portion of it belongs to a sizable set of venture
capital organizations to whom money talks pretty loudly.

A good offer from Oracle ought to be attractive to them...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/spreadsheets.html