Re: Ocaml as a Postgresql Procedural Language? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Ocaml as a Postgresql Procedural Language?
Date
List pgsql-novice
bhurt@janestcapital.com (Brian Hurt) writes:
> I thought I saw somewhere a project to use Ocaml as a Procedural
> Language in Postgresql (so that you can write triggers and stored
> procedures in Ocaml), but I can't find this project at the moment.
> Does anyone know what happened to it, and wether the code is available
> anywhere?  Thanks.

What comes to mind is the pl/mono project:
 <http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/plmono/projdisplay.php>

This would allow deploying stored functions written in F#, which is a
language very similar to OCaml that runs on .NET...
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/linuxxian.html