Re: pl/pgsql list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: pl/pgsql list
Date
List pgsql-general
luckyratfoot@gmail.com (Bob) writes:
> What are the opinions on a separate list just for pl/pgsql?  Seems
> pl/pgsql deserves her own area. Just wondering if this would make
> sense, and if it did can we have a separate list?

I haven't been seeing so much traffic about pl/pgsql that it seems to
warrant a separate list.

If we were having to turn away pl/pgsql questions, I would easily
agree.
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sap.html