Re: BUG #5268: PQgetvalue incorrectly returns 0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5268: PQgetvalue incorrectly returns 0
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Mark Kirkwood
<mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> Mike Landis wrote:
>>
>> Pick a database and table that exists, configure the string cconstants,
>> compile and run the attached cpp, get 0 instead of 1 (that you get in
>> pgAdmin...
>>
>> Where's can I download the libpq source? =A0Maybe I can find and/or fix =
the
>> problem myself.
>
> Your program works fine for me (apart from minor datatype changes to port=
> Linux).

It works fine for me, too.  At first I was getting val=3D0, but then
after I modified it to actually be running against the same database
where I created the test table, I got val=3D1 as expected.

...Robert