Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Support ALTER TABLESPACE name SET/RESET ( tablespace_options ). - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Support ALTER TABLESPACE name SET/RESET ( tablespace_options ).
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> What tools do we have for identifying memory leaks?
>
> User complaints :-(

YGTBFKM.

It seems like we should have a tool that dumps out every memory
context in the system, with the number of allocations and frees and
number of bytes allocated and freed since the last reset.  Maybe the
time of the last reset.  You could run that before and after doing
whatever it is that might leak and compare.

...Robert