Re: KNNGiST for knn-search (WIP) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: KNNGiST for knn-search (WIP)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/30 Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>:
>>> changes should be made.  It does also need to be updated to CVS HEAD,
>>> as it no longer applies cleanly.
>>
>> The reason was a point_ops patch, some OIDs become duplicated. Both attached
>> patches are synced with current CVS.
>
> Thanks!  I will take a look.

OK, I'm confused.  First, there are two versions of the patch here, so
I'm not sure which one I'm supposed to be looking at.  Second, when I
attempt to apply either one, I get:

$ patch -p0 < ~/Download/builtin_knngist-0.5
patching file src/backend/access/gist/gistget.c
patching file src/backend/access/gist/gistproc.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

...regardless of how I answer that question, it then goes on to apply
most of the rest of the patch successfully.

Help?

...Robert