Re: Help needed -> ERROR: record arow has no field description - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Help needed -> ERROR: record arow has no field description
Date
List pgsql-sql
Justin Clift <aa2@bigpond.net.au> writes:
> I'm getting this error, which to me makes no sense.  Running PostgreSQL
> 7.0.3 on Mandrake 7.2 (compiled from source, not the rpms).

> ERROR:  record arow has no field description

Hm.  If you don't have any references to "arow.description" then this
seems like it must be a plpgsql bug.  But your report is not detailed
enough to try to reproduce it.  Could you provide a self-contained
example?  Are there any fields named "description" in any of the tables
used in this function?
        regards, tom lane