Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using - Mailing list pgsql-general

From B. van Ouwerkerk
Subject Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using
Date
List pgsql-general
>Are there any commercial web store/shopping cart packages or host sites
>that run under PostgreSQL?  I found one web store package in the pgsql
>project archives, but it looks like it may need a lot of tinkering to get
>it working.

http://www.fishcart.org
It runs with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Solid, Oracle and MSSQL.

With the latest version we ran into some minor issues with PostgreSQL but
those will be solved with the new release that is supposed to get out as
soon as all the latest features are fully tested.

B.