Why Size Of Data Backed Up Varies Significantly In SQL 6.5? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wendy
Subject Why Size Of Data Backed Up Varies Significantly In SQL 6.5?
Date
Re: Why Size Of Data Backed Up Varies Significantly In SQL 6.5?
List pgsql-general
Please help!
I backed up a database at night and noted the size to be about over 300MB.
The following morning, I again backed up the same database and found out the
size to be less than 100MB. There was no massive deletes by users during
that morning.
What would account to that vast difference in size?
I'm really worried about this database because I don't understand what is
happening here.
Thank you very much
Wendy