Re: pg_upgrade does not upgrade pg_stat_statements properly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: pg_upgrade does not upgrade pg_stat_statements properly
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 7/15/21 4:24 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:

> OK, especially as this seems useful outside of pg_upgrade, and if done
> separately is something pg_upgrade could just run as part of its new
> cluster evaluation scripts.  Knowing whether an extension is outdated
> doesn't require the old cluster.

Knowing that (the extension is outdated) exactly how? Can you give us an
example query, maybe a few SQL snippets explaining what exactly you are
talking about? Because at this point you completely lost me.

Sorry, Jan

--
Jan Wieck