Re: Getting our tables to render better in PDF output - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: Getting our tables to render better in PDF output
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello Tom,
> 16.02.2020 23:07, Tom Lane wrote:
>

> I poked at this a little bit, and found that I could get a pretty
> decent-looking result if I hacked the .fo file to contain
> "<fo:inline baseline-shift="10%">→</fo:inline>" rather than a bare
> right arrow.  (See attached screenshot, wherein the last rightarrow
> was fixed this way but the others weren't.)  However, I do not
> have much of a clue as to how such a fix might be injected into
> our stylesheets --- anybody have a suggestion?
Please look at the XSLT template for processing .fo before calling fop.
Maybe this can be done with just the existing stylesheet-fo.xsl, I'll
try to research this later.

Best regards,
Alexander

Attachment