[HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort for describecommands, when size is printed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort for describecommands, when size is printed
Date
In response to Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander,

On 3/11/17 7:06 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am sending a updated version with separated sort direction in special
> variable
>
> There is a question. Has desc direction sense for columns like schema or
> table name?
>
> Using desc, asc for size is natural. But for tablename?

Do you know when you'll have a chance to review the updated patch?

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net