Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre
Date
Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre
List pgsql-general
On 16 Mar 2012, at 24:53, BrunoSteven wrote:

> I am trying restoure data  base from Postgre running on Windows Server 2003 32bits with Postgre with 9.0.3 for a
Linuxrunning Centos 6 with Postgre 9.0.7 , but wasn´t  working very well .

> I post follow link for paste bin with some message error
>
> http://pastebin.com/94qnc8Hj
>
> I don´t understand very well functions Postgre, but I need help for solve this problem.

You may want to check the preferred spelling of the product, it's definitely not Postgre.

It looks like you're using an old version of pg_restore to attempt the restore. CREATE EXTENSION is new to Postgres
9.x,so your pg_restore is probably from a Postgres 8.x installation.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.