Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre - Mailing list pgsql-general

From aspenbr@gmail.com
Subject Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre
Date
List pgsql-general
Alban,

Fist Was installed postgre 8 on Centos after I remove this version and install postgre 9 . Maybe there are rest of
installationof version 8 .

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 16/03/2012, at 05:07, Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 Mar 2012, at 24:53, BrunoSteven wrote:
>
>> I am trying restoure data  base from Postgre running on Windows Server 2003 32bits with Postgre with 9.0.3 for a
Linuxrunning Centos 6 with Postgre 9.0.7 , but wasn´t  working very well .

>> I post follow link for paste bin with some message error
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/94qnc8Hj
>>
>> I don´t understand very well functions Postgre, but I need help for solve this problem.
>

> You may want to check the preferred spelling of the product, it's definitely not Postgre.
>
> It looks like you're using an old version of pg_restore to attempt the restore. CREATE EXTENSION is new to Postgres
9.x,so your pg_restore is probably from a Postgres 8.x installation.