Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problem for restoure data base Postgre
Date
List pgsql-general
Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com> writes:
> On 16 Mar 2012, at 24:53, BrunoSteven wrote:
>> I am trying restoure data  base from Postgre running on Windows Server 2003 32bits with Postgre with 9.0.3 for a
Linuxrunning Centos 6 with Postgre 9.0.7 , but wasn�t  working very well .

>> I post follow link for paste bin with some message error
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/94qnc8Hj
>>
>> I don�t understand very well functions Postgre, but I need help for solve this problem.

> You may want to check the preferred spelling of the product, it's definitely not Postgre.

> It looks like you're using an old version of pg_restore to attempt the restore. CREATE EXTENSION is new to Postgres
9.x,so your pg_restore is probably from a Postgres 8.x installation.

More to the point, CREATE EXTENSION is new as of 9.1.  So that dump did
not come from a 9.0.x server, and you're not going to be able to restore
it into a 9.0.x server.

            regards, tom lane