NonNullValue() error in 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Rebecca Cooper
Subject NonNullValue() error in 8.4
Date
List pgsql-novice

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong mailing list to use, but I am a bit new at this.

We have recently upgraded to 8.4 from 8.3 and are experiencing problems with a client application.  The log files record multiple entries of -

SELECT NonNullValue(attname) AS has_oid FROM pg_attribute

ERROR:  function nonnullvalue(name) does not exist at character 664

Was this function written out of 8.4?  I can’t find much about this function in the documentation, but I will keep looking in advance of a response.

Many thanks,

Rebecca

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet Services. The service is powered by MessageLabs.