Re: GUI Interface - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: GUI Interface
Date
List pgsql-general
I have nothing to offer this highly entertaining thread except I'm
firmly with the camp that thinks getting Unix/Linux developers on
board is the best way to promote a PostgreSQL GUI for all platforms.
Still hoping to do that someday soon.

But mainly I just want to thank the other posters for "junior sales
sheeple from MS" and "I don't particularly like MacOSX. It seems
entirely too Charlie and the Chocolate factory for me." Almost spewed
Diet Coke on the monitor. I never even heard "sheeple" before, but I
can see I'm just behind the times because it is already in Wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple).

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL