Re: pgsql: Remove GUC USERLIMIT variable category, making the affected - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: pgsql: Remove GUC USERLIMIT variable category, making the affected
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Also delay processing of options received in
> client connection request until after we know if the user is a
> superuser,
> so that SUSET values can be set that way by legitimate superusers.

Does this mean that postgresql.conf:log_connection=off, ALTER USER usr
SET log_connection=on will only result in a log entry after we've
processed useconfig?  More importantly,
postgresql.conf:log_connection=on, ALTER USER usr SET
log_connection=off will not log a connection attempt?

--
Sean Chittenden