Re: PL/Java 1.5.2 - fixes one regression in date conversion in 1.5.1 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: PL/Java 1.5.2 - fixes one regression in date conversion in 1.5.1
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

If I'm checking in the right place
  https://yum.postgresql.org/11/redhat/rhel-7.5-x86_64/

... the version of PL/Java that I'm seeing there is still 1.5.1.

Please forgive this repeat announcement if the 1.5.2 package is already
in the works. It would be valuable to have 1.5.2 packaged, because it
fixes a known bug in java.sql.Date conversion that was in 1.5.1.

Thanks!
-Chap