Re: Transparent i18n? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Pratt
Subject Re: Transparent i18n?
Date
List pgsql-general
Many thanks Karsten. I got a system working with arrays yesterday but
will still be examining your code. I guess the next challenge is to see
how well the multidimensional array can be searched.  I guess I could
make indexes on an expression to retrieve language for a specific key
since each element array of multidimensional array is a translation
that includes the iso code and text of the translation.

It is pretty light and quick.  I am open to examining anything that
will help me learn more about doing this well.

Regards,
David.