Re: collation - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jens Østergaard Petersen
Subject Re: collation
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank for the tips, Oliver and Paul! I take it then that there are no
means of constructing collation tables (like I do in FrontBase), that
allow me to control which characters are equalled with which characters
in searches - this is a part of SQL92, I believe.

Jens