Re: FW: FW: pgsql - query - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From srikanth nagaraju
Subject Re: FW: FW: pgsql - query
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi All,

In my Java application I was setting the AUTOCOMMIT parameter to false.
I was committing after creating a number of tables (~10).  Now that I
have changed the AUTOCOMMIT parameter to true in my Java application,
tables are getting created.

Thanks to all those who gave suggestions and helped me in resolving this
issue.

Here is the Note from the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 Administrators Guide:
Note: As of PostgreSQL 7.3, setting autocommit to false is not
well-supported. This is a new feature and is not yet handled by all
client libraries and applications. Before making it the default setting
in your installation, test carefully.

Thanks,
Srikanth

--