pgsql - query - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From srikanth nagaraju
Subject pgsql - query
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I have my java application which accesses the PG DB.

I have created the PG database (named “catt” owned by “toolsdm”).

When, I am trying to create tables (on the “catt” DB) from my Java application, I am getting the following message on the postmaster window:

NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block

The tables are not created. Also, I don’t get a SQL exception in my Java application.

I logged into the database (to “catt” as “toolsdm” user) and was able to create tables through command line.

Please advice.

Thanks,

------------------

Srikanth N

ESN: 6-872-8711

Ph: +91-80-5538301 Extn: 2644

More Details:

Postgres which comes inbuilt with RedHat Linux 7.3

JDBC driver: pg73jdbc3.jar pre-compiled version (tried with pg72jdbc2.jar also)

I just included the pg73jdbc3.jar file in my java application classpath.

I have given the database URLs properly.

pg_hba.conf: host       all         164.164.24.227 255.255.255.255    trust

postmaster.opts: /usr/bin/postmaster '-i' '-p' '5432' '-D' '/var/lib/pgsql/data'

'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individualor entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.