Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: "Rajeev rastogi" <rajeev.rastogi@huawei.com>
> Please find the attached revised patch.

Thanks, your patch looks good.  I confirmed the following:

* Applied cleanly to the latest source tree, and built on Linux and Windows
(with MSVC) without any warnings.

* Changed to D:\ and ran "pg_ctl register -N pg -D pgdata", and checked the
registry value ImagePath with regedit.  It contained -D "D:\pgdata".

* Changed to D:\pgdata and ran "pg_ctl register -N pg -D ..\pgdata", and
checked the registry value ImagePath with regedit.  It contained -D
"D:\pgdata".

Finally, please change the function description comment of
get_absolute_path() so that the style follows other function in path.c.
That is:

/** <function_name>** Function description*/

Then update the CommitFest entry with the latest patch and let me know of
that.  Then, I'll change the patch status to ready for committer.

Regards
MauMau