Re: connecting postgresql to pgadmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From berenger.morel@neutralite.org
Subject Re: connecting postgresql to pgadmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support

Le 11.06.2014 12:45, Soobia Arshad a écrit :
> i have been trying to connect my postgresql database to pgadmin III.
> did
> that earlier successfully, but somehow the same configuration steps
> are not
> working this time.
>
> i edited postgresql.conf as "listen_addresses = *" and in pg_hba.conf
> added
> "host all all 0.0.0.0/0 [1] trust"
>
> Kindly help me out with this problem as early as possible.

It might not be a pgadmin3 configuration problem, so, try to connect to
your server with psql, the command-line tool. If it works, then you know
that the problem is from pgadmin. Otherwise, it's your database server.
Also, after having changed the configuration of your server, did you
restarted it? Otherwise it won't know that stuff have changed.