Re: Dblink upgrade from 8.4 to 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rueegg Alexander
Subject Re: Dblink upgrade from 8.4 to 9.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry, but I have to correct my first description of the failure. Indeed the "uuid-ossp" module was not migrated
automatically.For some reasons when restoring the database I've chosen to clean before restore. And in this scenario
themigration took place. Starting from a clean new db the backup is restored as excpected. But when trying to "install"
the"dblink" extensions with "create extension dblink from unpackaged" I get the following error:
ERROR: function dblink_get_notify() does not exist SQL Status:42883

Thanks for your help in advance
Alex

--
Alexander Rueegg
Software Development

Phone: +49 421 2205 446
Fax: +49 421 2205 305
E-Mail: alr@bdal.de

-----------------------------
Bruker Daltonik GmbH

Fahrenheitstrasse 4             Gesch?ftsf?hrer                         Sitz der Gesellschaft
28359 Bremen                    Frank Laukien, Ph. D.           Bremen
Germany                                 Gerd H?lso
                                                Sebastian Meyer-Plath           Handelsregister
Permoserstrasse 15              Stefan Ruge                                     Amtsgericht Bremen
04318 Leipzig                   Ian Sanders, Ph. D.                     HRB 8150
Germany                                 Dr. Michael Schubert            www.bdal.de

Haftungsausschluss: Die Bruker Daltonik GmbH ist nicht verantwortlich f?r die ordnungsgem??e, vollst?ndige und
verz?gerungsfreie?bertragung der Nachricht. Der Inhalt der E-Mail ist nur rechtsverbindlich, wenn er unsererseits durch
einenBrief oder ein Fax entsprechend best?tigt wird.

Exclusion from liability: Any liability of Bruker Daltonik GmbH referring to the correct, complete and immediate
transmissionof the message shall be excluded. The content of the e-mail including its attachments is only legally
bindingif confirmed by Bruker Daltonik GmbH by letter or fax.