Re: C function returns null values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gregor Trefs
Subject Re: C function returns null values
Date
List pgsql-general
Finally I got it working. You were right Tom Lane. I actually did not copy the corrected source file onto the server
andthus still had this "mysterious" failure. So, palloc0 is the solution. Thanks again.

Regards,
Gregor Trefs

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] Im Auftrag von Gregor Trefs
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juli 2011 17:20
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Betreff: Re: [GENERAL] C function returns null values

Well, yes. I wrote a little make file which takes care of this part (except restarting the session):

INCLUDEDIRS += -I$(shell pg_config --includedir-server) LIBDIR = -L$(shell pg_config --libdir) LIBINSTALL = $(shell
pg_config--pkglibdir)

integrated_c.so: integrated_c.c Makefile
            gcc -fpic -o integrated_c.o -c integrated_c.c $(INCLUDEDIRS)
            gcc -shared -o integrated_c.so integrated_c.o $(LIBDIR) -lmpfr -lgmp
            cp integrated_c.so $(LIBINSTALL)