Re: New repo RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: New repo RPMs
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Gabriele,

On Tue, 2019-04-16 at 14:20 +0200, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

> I have noticed that version 10 folder (
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/)
> still contains the pgdg-redhat10 package, while the 11 one (
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/)
> doesn't. I see that version 9.6, 9.5 and 9.4 do have that file.

They are more consistent now -- main repo will pick them up in 1 hour.

> What is the expected behaviour? It is important to know if the file stays
> there or not, so that existing configuration managers or automation tools
> (I am thinking of Ansible playbooks) that are used to recreate systems from
> scratch are not impacted.

I just created symlinks to the previous repo RPMs. At least you won't get 404
(if you get, please let me know). I hope that will pour down some cold water
over the fire.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment