Re: Pg_autovacuum script. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Thomas F.O'Connell
Subject Re: Pg_autovacuum script.
Date
List pgsql-admin
A while back, I wrote this:

http://www.sitening.com/auto_pg_autovacuum

While not exactly an init script, it sanely avoids multiply starting
pg_autovacuum.

Then I did this:

http://www.sitening.com/pgautovacuum

which is a proper init script.

Thanks for prompting me to post it! Now there are some options!

But I'm hopeful that autovacuum will be integrated into 8.1, thereby
laying this issue to rest.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell