Re: Some useful plpgsl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Some useful plpgsl
Date
List pgsql-general
"Berend Tober" <btober@seaworthysys.com> writes:
> 1) To change the schema associated with given tables.

I think this is likely to break things, particularly if it's used to
move individual tables and not the entire contents of a schema.  I don't
see anything here that will rename a table's rowtype into the new
schema, and I don't see any guarantee that a table's indexes will move
with it.  (I don't recall any other assumptions about stuff being in the
same schema, but you should look around for them...)

            regards, tom lane