Re: [GENERAL] Streaming Replication Without Downtime - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Streaming Replication Without Downtime
Date
List pgsql-general
Gabriel you are thinking this in the correct way, but its really :

pg_basebackup -D <your data dir> --write-recovery-conf --progress --xlog-method=stream -h <your primary db server>
then you just edit recovery.conf (if needed), tweak postgersql.conf (if needed) and start the standby .