Re: [BUGS] BUG #14643: Fails to compile with LibreSSL >= 2.5.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14643: Fails to compile with LibreSSL >= 2.5.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 5/4/17, 5:24 PM, "Tom Lane" <pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
   Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> writes:   > Tom Lane wrote:   >> FWIW, I spent a considerable amount of
efforta few months ago trying to   >> get either 11.0 or CURRENT running on two different PPC Macs I've got   >> laying
about. No dice :-(.  I did get 10.3 to work, but since that's   >> already represented in the buildfarm it didn't seem
asexciting.      > Hmm ... some animal must have been retired, then, because currently   > there is no FreeBSD on PPC
animalthat I can see.  All existing FreeBSD   > members are amd64.      No, I meant that there was a 10.3/amd64 animal
inthe buildfarm, ie loach.   At the time (last December or so) we didn't have any FreeBSD >= 11 at all.   It looks like
jaguarundigot updated since then.                  regards, tom lane

I’ve gotten my animal (peripatus) up with FreeBSD HEAD on all supported branches.

It’s reporting in.  The run_branches.pl runs every hour.