Re: [BUGS] BUG #14643: Fails to compile with LibreSSL >= 2.5.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14643: Fails to compile with LibreSSL >= 2.5.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Larry Rosenman wrote:

> I’ve gotten my animal (peripatus) up with FreeBSD HEAD on all supported branches.

Great, thanks.

> It’s reporting in.  The run_branches.pl runs every hour.

Note that the compiler version doesn't need to note that it may change
in the future; in practice, many do.  Just use the provided "update
personality" script to update it whenever you get around to updating the
compiler.

Thanks