Re: [ADMIN] postgres account disabled . version 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: [ADMIN] postgres account disabled . version 9.2
Date
List pgsql-admin
On 14/12/2016 17:02, Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
> On 14/12/2016 16:28, koffi BADOH wrote:
>> PostgreSql is already started.
>>
>> I cannot connect    as postgres account
>
> stop it via sending a SIGTERM, SIGINT, or SIGQUIT signal
>
> kill -TERM <pgsql_pid>

Then do :

postgres --single -D <your data cluster> <your db name>

backend> ALTER ROLE postgres WITH LOGIN;

or any command that would revert the effects previous command that you gave.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead