Re: postgresql with ssl on windows - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sivakumar K
Subject Re: postgresql with ssl on windows
Date
List pgsql-novice

Get into the directory where you have your postgresql binaries installed and then issue the following command.

pg_config --configure

I believe you cannot add ssl support to the existing server. The only way to do is to recompile the server.

Regards,

Siva Kumar.K

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of babu
Sent:
Monday, August 08, 2005 8:34 PM
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: [NOVICE] postgresql with ssl on windows

Hi all,

How can i check the postgresql is compiled with ssl or not. I mean i have already installed pgsql server, now i want an ssl connection,so how can i check whether i have compiled with ssl option or not.

i important thing is i am working on windows.

if i haven't compiled then how can i add the ssl with existing server.

Thanks

babu