Re: BUG #14346: CREATE TABLE xxx (LIKE yyy INCLUDING ALL) fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From M. Roscio
Subject Re: BUG #14346: CREATE TABLE xxx (LIKE yyy INCLUDING ALL) fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you for your reply.

I understand that getting the primary key as  xxx_pkey , while I
expected  pk_xxx, is not a bug, it's a feature.

However I insist about foreign keys:  source table is present with 13
rows in information_schema.key_column_usage,
while destination table only has one.

To provide a complete example, I must "sanitize" the names which are
linked to the product I am working on.  It will take some time.

There are ten single-column foreign keys, one three-column foreign key.
Primary key is single-column, numeric, named "oid".

Kind regards
Massimo Roscio