Re: COPY in Java? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Radoslav Petrov
Subject Re: COPY in Java?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On 19.07.2016 05:11, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 7/18/2016 2:16 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
>> John R Pierce schrieb am 18.07.2016 um 22:34:
>>> I'm looking at the JDBC documentation at
>>> https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/index.html and not
>>> seeing any mention of COPY and any semantics for using COPY FROM
>>> STDIN or COPY TO STDOUT...  google has a link to a 404 page with some
>>> sort of CopyManager
>>
>> https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/index.html
>>
>> indeed returns a 404
>
> so where is the documentation on CopyManager ?

I'm also getting HTTP 404 when I try to access
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/index.html.
The cited URL should contain the JavaDocs. You can get the archive from
the Maven Central repository. This is the link for the latest version:
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/postgresql/postgresql/9.4.1209/postgresql-9.4.1209-javadoc.jar
Directory browsing is enabled so if this is not the version you are
using, you can browse to the directory with the appropriate version.

--
Поздрави,       | Best regards,
Радослав Петров | Radoslav Petrov