Support for cert auth in JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Paula Price
Subject Support for cert auth in JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I followed this thread to the end - Support for cert auth in JDBC.  I have spent two weeks trying to figure out why hibernate does not work with my postgresql ssl.

I have openssl working great and I have the java certs working with a simple java program.  When I throw hibernate into the mix everything goes wrong.

I am trying to get full authentication working. My certs are valid (proved with simple java code).

Is anyone able to help me with the final steps needed to put the CertAuthFactory in the jdbc driver?  I have not done java for a couple of years so I may be a little slow (I would also like to see some examples of using the CertAuthFactory).  I think I only need it to validate one trust store, so I do not need to pass in the trust store – although I have been known to be wrong before.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paula Price