Curious record sorting in pgadmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Colin Beckingham
Subject Curious record sorting in pgadmin4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On openSUSE Leap 42.1 using very latest pgadmin4 version using git pull,
when I open a database, select a table and use the default view data all
records I observe a very curious effect. With SQL such as select * order
by ID ascending, when the output is paged across more than one set of 50
records I see the first page correctly sorted on the primary key
ascending, then page/tab 2 has the records sorted on primary key
descending starting at the last record, and subsequent pages are also
sorted descending starting from last ID less 50. This seems to happen
with long or short data sets as long as the cardinality is > 50.

Also, primary key integers are formatted with a comma when > 999. This
may be correct but looks odd for some reason and may incur some
internationalization overhead.