Re: Unnecessary scan on a partial index slows down query dramatically - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jimmy Choi
Subject Re: Unnecessary scan on a partial index slows down query dramatically
Date
Re: Unnecessary scan on a partial index slows down query dramatically  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks. I'm not really in a position to upgrade at the moment. I guess
in the short-term I'll tweak the query to work around this (e.g.
removing "status = 3" or adding more refining conditions both seem to
work).

Please let me know if there are configuration settings I should try.

Thanks,
Jimmy