Re: pgsql: Update pg_stat_statements extension for parallel query. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Vik Fearing
Subject Re: pgsql: Update pg_stat_statements extension for parallel query.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 10/06/16 17:01, Robert Haas wrote:
> Update pg_stat_statements extension for parallel query.

I couldn't readily find a review for this patch, and I am unsatisfied
with it.  I think it's very strange that a 1.4 version would call a
function labeled 1.3, and when we make a 1.5 the code will look really
weird because it'll be missing a version.

Attached is my attempt to fix this.  It might not be the best way to do
it, but I feel that *something* should be done.
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

Attachment