Re: Meet-up in Santiago, Chile - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh berkus
Subject Re: Meet-up in Santiago, Chile
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 05/02/2016 12:50 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> The only offense is that you didn't bother to read the page that I linked :P
>>
>> I am the SPI Liaison, I have been for 10 years. My job is essentially
>> treasurer of PostgreSQL.Org. The Funds Group oversees my work and -Core
>> oversees the Funds Group.
>
> I still maintain it would be more appropriate for proposals to be
> submitted to a group that votes on them, rather than an individual.

I think the plan for this is to have a webform.  I agree that sending
them to an individual is error-prone; sometimes I get them while
travelling and as a result they get lost in my email.

If that'll be easier to do, and WWW wants it on the main site, later,
then sure.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)