Re: Inspect values of prepared statements - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Inspect values of prepared statements
Date
List pgsql-admin
On 05/02/2016 02:10 PM, Natalie Wenz wrote:
> Thanks, I did check log_min_error_statement; no additional information.  I also tried dialing
log_min_duration_statementto 0, same result. Both things *did* show the values used for other, successful, queries that
wereusing prepared statements. But in the case of the query that was triggering the error, none of those options logged
thevalues used in the prepared statement. Is that expected behavior?

> We're running postgres 9.3.11 on that server.

Can you attach your postgresql.conf?

                         +1-503-667-4564