Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/29/2016 11:36 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:

>     Egos.
>
>     Consider PgLogical, who is working on this outside of 2Q?
>

> Thank you for volunteering to assist. What would you like to work on?

You are very welcome. I have been testing as you know. I would be happy
to continue that and also was going to look into having a subscriber
validate if it is connecting to a subscribed node or not which is the
error I ran into.

I am also interested in creating user docs (versus reference docs).

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564