Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/29/2016 11:50 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 04/29/2016 11:36 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
>
>>     Egos.
>>
>>     Consider PgLogical, who is working on this outside of 2Q?
>>

>> Thank you for volunteering to assist. What would you like to work on?
>
> You are very welcome. I have been testing as you know. I would be happy
> to continue that and also was going to look into having a subscriber
> validate if it is connecting to a subscribed node or not which is the
> error I ran into.
>
> I am also interested in creating user docs (versus reference docs).

So what do you think Simon? How about we put pgLogical under community
infrastructure, use the postgresql redmine to track bugs, feature
requests and documentation?

I guarantee resources from CMD and I bet we could get others to
participate as well. Let's turn this into an awesome community driven
extension.

Sincerely,

JD

--