Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/07/2016 09:36 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>> I wish we could avoid the huge, repeated comment blocks.  Perhaps we could
>> put them at the top of the files once?
>
> I'm fine with that. Do you want to take care of that, or should I?

I have committed this so that the comments are only in the first
instance in each file.  I think that should give enough information to
someone who is curious about the details of the error handling.

Also, I have adjusted this so that we check for n<0 after SSL_read and
SSL_write, as you had in the frontend code but not in the backend code.